WY M Series Polymer Earrings Cutters Set | Mini Cutter / Petals Cutter | MC#3-#4
Suitable for Petals or flower art work. Mini/micro Cutter.
Opt for Set:
M#3 : 4mm, 6mm, 8mm
M#4 : 4mm, 6mm, 8mm
Guidance for usage on mini cutters:
1. Roll out 1mm-1.5mm (slightly thinner than usual thickness) of clay.
2. Dust your cutter on corn starch.
3. Press your cutter on clay and re-dust corn starch each press to avoid clay stuck in the small gap.
4. Do not press too hard because thinner cutter edges is created for small piece cutter.
Pros: - Ease out your time on creating leaves.
Cons: - Pressure on pressing need to be light.
- Gap are smaller, clay are easy to stuck in between.
- Shapes are tiny, thus may be slight different from the output.
Any special size needed, just let me know and will assist you accordingly.
Cutters are designed to work with polymer clay and other types of handmade creation.
Plastic is hard, sharp edge makes distinct shapes.
NOTE: Please do not use warm water to wash off. room temperature water is preferable.
Item details - Handmade
Material - 3D Printed Plastic
• 3D Printed from eco-friendly plastics
• Drop-proof and kid-proof :)
• Ships direct from my studio in Seri Kembangan, Selangor
PLA+ is a 3D printing plastic made from corn-starch or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, and non-toxic. 3D printed products made with PLA+ are durable, strong, and useful items that hold up to life.