WY OCS Series Polymer Clay Earrings Cutters Set | ANIMAL
The rabbit cutters comes in only one size and limited period of sales for mid-autumn festival. They are used to work with polymer clay.
Gaps are small and tricky!
OPT FOR SHAPE:
FIXED Size (WIDTH): 15mm
Stamp Cutter Usage:
1. Condition polymerclay to optimal texture.
2. Roll out 2-3mm upon preference. Ideally 3mm to 3.5mm are for stamp cutter usage.
3. Dust your cutter with cornstarch
4. Stamp on your conditioned polymer clay, do noted that smaller gap requires skills and patience to take out.
5. Practice makes perfect!
Cutters are designed to work with polymer clay and other types of handmade creation. Plastic is hard, sharp edge makes distinct shapes.
NOTE: Please do not use warm water to wash off. room temperature water is preferable .
• 3D Printed from eco-friendly plastics
• Drop-proof and kid-proof :)
• Ships direct from my studio in Seri Kembangan, Selangor
PLA+ is a 3D printing plastic made from corn-starch or sugar cane. It is 100% biodegradable, and non-toxic. 3D printed products made with PLA+ are durable, strong, and useful items that hold up to life.